An important part of being a postgraduate student in the school of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine is to be able to share and promote your research.
The postgraduate database offers you the opportunity to do this easily and quickly.
- Once completed your profile will be available on the School's site as well as the UWA research site. Your proposal will not be signed off on until you have set up your profile.
- Email Sarah Power and/or Brett Tizard with a request to set up your profile for the School of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine:
- Your blank profile will be set up and an email will be returned to you with a link to your profile.
- Note some problems have been found using Internet Explorer Version 9 - please consider using an alternative browser as some students have been unable to save their work. This bug is currently being investigated.
- Update your profile with your key information and relevant photos.
- Please ensure you select all relevant groups in the relevant profile field (sub groups as well as the greater School group).
- Submit for approval.
- Your profile will be approved and available for viewing online.
Please ensure you keep your profile up to date. It is important you update your profile (especially your contact email etc) just prior to submitting you thesis as once you have graduated you will not have access to your profile page.
If you have any problems please email Sarah Power or Brett Tizard